Effective herbicide application to keep your lawn looking it's best.
We are certified and licensed by the Alberta Government to provide pesticide (herbicide) application services. Our Certified Applicators are highly trained and knowledgeable in the safe and effective control of broad leaf weeds commonly found in lawns and other areas such as alleys, concrete and gravel.
Our weed treatments provide a full coverage spray to the entire surface area of the grass. This ensures that every weed that is contacted by the herbicide will die. If weeds are out of control, we do not just spot spray weeds that are visible to the applicator as this can result in smaller weeds being missed and remaining in the lawn following treatment. Once weeds are completely under control, spot treatments may be sufficient for subsequent treatments.
For best results and total control of persistent weeds it is recommended to do two application per season ~ one in the spring and one late summer or early fall.
Don't let a lawn full of weeds bring you down ... we can help!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are Licensed and Insured
- Applicators have received extensive training and schooling and have passed difficult tests to become Government Licensed Certified Applicators.
- You will always be contacted before we provide service at your property. If we can't contact you we will not spray.
- We will always provide you with important information regarding before and after service care.
- A posting sign will always be left on the treated lawn indicating date and time of application so that it is clearly visible to homeowner, neighbors and anyone walking by. Door hangers will be lefton your front door so you know we were there.
This photo clearly shows grass that has been treated with our herbicide vs. grass that has not been treated.